Happy post Turkey Day/Black Friday/unofficial start to holiday/Christmas season! This snap is from last weekend’s shenanigans with some local bloggers. Anyway, thanks for stopping by on this lovely Friday! Enjoy today’s round up of epic Black Friday sales, as well as links from around the web that got my attention this week, my plans for the weekend and anything you might have missed on the blog!
- Because this SNL
Thanksgiving skit is hilarious!
- JLo’s AMA’s intro performance
was EVERYTHING! I hope I look like her when I’m 40!
- Love this look from my girl Tanvi of Tanvii.com!
- A great
article for parents for this time of the year.
Notable (BLACKFRIDAY) Sales:
- Receive 30% off select clothing, shoes,
accessories, jewelry and watches on Amazon
with code “30BLACKFRI”
- Get 50% OFF EVERYTHING + free shipping at Ann Taylor with code “CELEBRATE”
is offering up 25% off everything (until
11/30) with code “SHOPTOIT’
- Use code “BLESSED” at Asos.com to receive 30%
- Banana Republic
is offering 40% off with code “BRFRIDAY”
- Boden is
giving 30% off + free shipping & returns (no code needed)
- Get 70% off EVERYTHING at boohoo.com
is offering shoppers 20% off with code “BLK20”
- 50% off EVERYTHING + free shipping at Express (no
- Get 50%-70% off everything (restrictions apply) at GAP
- LOFT is
offering 40% off almost everything with code “BF40”
- Get 25% off at Madewell
(until 11/29) with code “Calmdown”
Navy is giving shoppers 50% off EVERYTHING (restrictions apply – no code needed)
- Get 40% off at SheIn
with code “COUNT40”
- A pretty perfect Fall outfit and super easy to recreate!
- 10 gift ideas for the java junkies in your life! Catch all the gift guides here.
- According to my husband my overalls aren’t man repellers. Who’da thought!
- With Thanksgiving officially behind us, let the
Christmas decorating begin! Hopefully I get some decorating done this weekend.
- Did someone say 4-day weekend?! Excited for a
relaxing weekend. Or as relaxing as it is with a two year old at your heels.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year, so expect tons of festive holiday looks coming to the blog! As well as the remaining three gift guides!