Amazon never disappoints, so today I’m sharing a review of a few activewear pieces.
Can we all collectively agree that Amazon is the best? Man, you can find anything and everything there! Whether you are looking to get motivated to head to the gym or trying a new exercise class, having the right gear key. Here is a quick try-on haul and review of a some activewear pieces.
- Yoga Crop Tank – This is totally a Lululemon align tank dupe. It’s super soft, cropped, and comes in tons of colors. Oh, and it has a shelf bra included. Fit is TTS.
- Running Shorts – I love these shorts! These shorts have a windbreaker material and super lightweight. They also have built in underwear and have a sweep cut on the sides. They fit TTS.
- Workout Crop Top – I love this cropped tank. I can see myself getting more colors. Fit is TTS.
- Cross Workout Shorts – I love the V detail in the waist. The material is ribbed, and I like that the fit. They come with pockets which is nice. Fit is TTS.
- Tennis Dress – This seems to be all the rage right now. I like the overall look – it has adjustable straps and cute slits at the hem, but they didn’t come with built in shorts which I would prefer. I do think there is too much side boob action, I wish there was more coverage. Fit is TTS.
- Workout Set – This set is so major! I love the asymmetrical sports bra and the length and feel of the leggings. The material is ribbed which I also like and it comes in tons of colors. I sized up a size.
- Running Muscle Tank – I got a pack of 3 of these muscle tees and love them. I love that you get a peek at my sports bra and the length is perfect. Comes in tons of colors. Fit is TTS.
- 90 Degree by Reflex Leggings – I own these in a few other colors because they are just that good. They are super soft, really high waisted, and are squat proof. Comes in a lot of other colors. Fit is TTS.
Shop the Post: