Disclosure: This post is sponsored content with Gorton’s Seafood. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #BTSWithGortons
Can we all take a second to appreciate quick and easy meals? Praise! I can tell you, there is absolutely nothing better than whipping up dinner in under 30 minutes – NOTHING! And with the help of Gorton’s Fish Sticks, this momma has got fast back-to-school dinners to a science. Gorton’s Fish Sticks are a freezer must-have at Casa de Mason, and personally, I love that it’s a family favorite all around.
At our house, fish sticks night works as a twofer – fish tacos for the grownups and fish sticks and fries for the kiddos. It’s that simple and can’t be beat! Light, fresh, and jam-packed with so much flavor! Do yourself a favor and add a bag of Gorton’s Fish Sticks to your grocery list!
What you’ll need:
- 1 bag of Gorton’s Fish Sticks
- 1/2 cup of Cabbage
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 a cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 a slice of Lime
- 1/2 Chopped Cilantro
- Pinch of Salt
- Your choice of corn or flour tortillas
- Bake Gorton’s Fish Sticks according to the package.
- Mix cabbage and honey, set aside.
- Roughly chop cilantro and add to the Greek yogurt. Squeeze lime juice, add a pinch of salt and mix, set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- To Assemble: piling the cabbage mixture on the tortilla, add Gorton’s Fish Sticks, and a spoonful of Greek yogurt mixture. Enjoy!