Finally sharing January Top 10 Best Sellers!
The first Reader Favorites / Top Sellers post of the year is here, yay! Sorry I kept you waiting, this post is going live a little later than usual, but that’s okay. It’s up and that’s all that matters! After assessing what you deem worthy of adding in your closets last month, I gotta give y’all props. I see some good additions, some of which are favorites of mine, too!
Shop January Top Sellers:
- JCrew Sweater Blazer – It makes me so happy that a few of you snagged this sweater blazer because it’s just that good! It is a closet staple, for sure! You can check out the latest Sweater Blazer How to Style post here and catch the Style Session video here. I recommend going down one size.
- Madewell Skinny Jeans – These were my first pair of Madewell denim and I never looked back! I wear mine at least once a week, they fit like a glove. I suggest sizing down one.
- JCrew Joggers – I shared about these in my latest Try-On post and I couldn’t recommend them enough. They are a ‘lazy-girl but not’ option, I even included them in my Athleisure How to Style post. Fit is true to size.
- Everlane Curvy Authentic Stretch High-Rise Skinny Jean – Another great denim option at a fraction of the price of Madewell. These make my butt look fantastic and these are another pair I’ve worn once a week since I’ve gotten them. As a reference, the ‘curvy fit’ is made for ladies that have larger hips/derrière compared to their waist size. Fit is true to size.
- Levis 721 Jeans – Y’all were on a jean kick, that’s for sure. These are another pair of denim I catch myself grabbing on a weekly basis. I definitely recommend sizing up 1 size in these. I last wore them here.
- Aerie Leggings – Another item from my latest Try-On! These are so great, for both working out and for everyday wear! They are super comfortable yet there is still a bit of compression, which I prefer. Fit is TTS.
- Universal Thread Blouse – This top was a major reader favorite! It’s it just so darling, I love this shirt!? I shared it on IG here. Fit is true to size.
- Abercrombie Skirt – I can’t wait for the weather to warm up a bit for me rock this skirt again! Such a fun piece to have on hand, especially because it can be dressed up or down! Fit is TTS.
- CoverGirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer – I shared this in my ‘Everday Makeup Routine‘ IGTV story a few weeks ago and raved about how it’s a dupe for Tart’s Shape Tape for a fraction of the price.
- Madewell Overalls – This makes me so proud! In my overalls How to Style post I shared a few ways to rock them without looking like a farmer.
Shop January Top Sellers: