It’s that time again friends! Sharing June’s top sellers as selected by you, FabAve readers!
A new month means new Favorites post! Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised about last month’s top sellers. Some items that have consecutively made the list dropped off for June, but there were some killer replacements! Read on to check out what products were most loved by the Fabulously Average community!
- Target Sleeveless Square Neck Maxi Dress – This by far was the best selling item of the month! Actually, this has been the best selling item for 2019! It seems to be currently sold out, which SUCKS, but it seems that Target has made another version in a different print! This one is pretty similar, too.
- Brixton straw hat – I appreciate that y’all love a straw wide brim hat as much as I do! Such a great price and I love that it’s sturdy. You better believe I’m packing it for my trip to Tahoe!
- Latina AF tee – Where are my Latina’s at!! It makes my heart happy that this tee is a best seller!
- Amazon crop tanks – I have been raving about these workout tanks like a mad woman! They are soo good, especially for the price. They are nice and fitted, come with a built-in sports bra, and comes in multiple colors.
- Amazon dress – Ah, the infamous Amazon dress! You really can’t beat the price, plus it comes in so many different prints and colors.
- Abercrombie knotted swimsuit – I love how flattering this suit is. It’s such a fun take on a one-piece, I also love that it’s fairly mom-friendly which is a bonus!
- Target Short Sleeve V-Neck Maxi Wrap Dress – This was definitely a FabAve reader favorite from this Target Try-On post from a couple of weeks ago. It’s modest in a sexy way if that makes any sense;)
- Amazon straw crossbody – No surprise here. This item has been on the list for a few months now. It’s the perfect summer crossbody!
- Loft romper – I have the floral version of this romper (seen here) and I love it! The fit is great, it’s mom-friendly, and it’s nursing friendly! Fit is TTS.
- Abercrombie High Rise Mid-Length Denim Shorts – If you follow me on social, y’all know that these shorts are well loved! I wear them all weekend long, and I can confidently say they are my favorite pair.
- Target black LBD – Bonus addition to the list! This dress was tied for #10 and for good reason! It’s so good! See 5 ways I styled it here!
Shop June Top Sellers: