Memorial Day has come and gone which means it’s the unofficial start of summer! Here’s what I’ve got planned for the season!
Get the Look:
I hope y’all were able to enjoy the holiday weekend! I can’t believe the unofficial start of summer has come and gone! Where did the month go? I feel like May flew by and I’m a little beside myself that Remy will be completing her first year in school in a matter of weeks?! There is so much planning to be done for the season, so today I thought it’d be fun to share my Summer Bucket List!
But before I jump into the fun, I want to thank y’all for your continuous support. Sometime blogging can be a huge numbers game. Trying to collaborate with brands can get really competitive – am I getting enough page views, site visits, shopped links, is my content good enough, are you engaging enough – it’s easy to get lost in it all. And to be completely candid, it takes a toll on my confidence and my worth. But if there’s one thing I’m learning, it’s that my worth is not tied to anything in on this blog, or over the internet, or even here on this earth. Sorry to get all sappy with y’all today, it was a long, beautiful and exhausting weekend.
Well with that, let’s jump into my summer bucket list!
Summer Bucket List
- Hit up the pool at least once every weekend!
- Go social media free for at least 48 hours. I’ve done it in the past, I’d like to do it again.
- Host a BBQ!
- Hit up the farmers market!
- Enjoy a picnic outside with the kids
- Plant flowers in our window boxes
- Hit up a festival or 5!
- Spend a day in Annapolis, MD! I hear it’s a beautiful there and it’s not too far of a drive, so this is definitely doable!
- Go strawberry picking
- Go on a hike in Great Falls with the family
Do you have any summer plans?
Get the Look: