I have a love/hate relationship with Amazon. I love it because I’ve found some game changing gems while browsing around but I hate it because it’s so easy to buy ALL THE THINGS. And pro tip: if you don’t have Prime you’re doing it wrong;) I thought it would be fun to share some of my most random Amazon purchases over the last several months. Read on to check those products out and why I recommend them!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides // This seemed to be a blogger cult favorite. Once one person started talking about the amazing benefits of taking collagen peptides everyone else jumped on the boat. And for good reason! I’ve been taking this with my coffee every morning for the last several months and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin and hair. The supplement promotes healthy immune and digestive systems and improves bone health. For reference, there’s no real flavor to it and it mixes well into hot coffee.
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack // I’ve seen a couple bloggers talk about dermaplaning at home with this tool, and while I was hesitant to try it myself, for under $5 I couldn’t say no. This removes peach fuzz so easily and is painless. I love how my face feels after using this and my makeup applies flawlessly.
- Ultra Slim Waist Fanny Pack // Since I’ve started running again I’ve been in need of something that could carry my phone (an iPhone 8Plus) and any additional things I may need to have at the ready (keys, ID, etc.). I love this fanny pack because it lightweight and protects all my valuable from the running elements, i.e. sweat. It’s really comfortable and stays put during my runs, and I also like that it carries all my items without being bulky around my waist.
- Brain Quest Workbook: Kindergarten // I’ve talked about this kid’s activity book in my post about the 4 Ways to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten, so I won’t go too much into detail about how much both Remy and I love it. But I do highly recommend it because it’s a great curriculum-based activity book that’ll keep kids occupied for hours!
- My Fairy Garden // Remy and I had a great time planting the seeds of her garden a couple weeks back! She thought it was the cutest thing ever and it was awesome to see the sprouts pop up after a few days. Putting the house together is super easy and you get plenty of seeds in the pack that’s included. The plants grew almost immediately and probably would have lasted if it wasn’t for the fact that we got hit with a ton of rain which drowned them out.
- Organic Castor Oil // I’ve legit noticed growth in my brow hairs since I’ve started using this product. Caster oil promotes hair growth and this one is rich in vitamins and Omega-6 fatty-acids which is what convinced me to go with this brand. I also love that it came complete with easy to use applicators for less mess.
Shop this Post:
More Amazon Recommendations: