So I was sure this post wouldn’t be going live today but I found some time to put the products to the test this past weekend and was able to gather my thoughts on the latest BOXYCHARM box. Not quite sure why the September box was dubbed ‘Camp Glamp’ but man were the products good! Let me quit yapping and get to the box.
- butterLondon Nail Lacquer (full size – $15) I received the shade ‘Yummy Mummy’ and I love that it’s the ultimate neutral nude and a great addition to my collection.
- Hikari Cosmetics Eye Liner (full size – $13) Not the most pigmented liner but it is super creamy and might be perfect for a smoky eye.
- Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque (full size – $11) Truth be told, I haven’t tried this product yet but you better believe I’ll be slathering this stuff on during my next hair wash.
- PUR Cosmetics Lip Lux (full size – $22) I received the shade ‘Fancy’ and it is such a fantastic pinky mauve color perfect for Fall.
- Studio Makeup “On-The-Go” Palette (full size – $49.95) This is by far my favorite item in the box! Creamy shadows, my ideal shades, this palette was made for me! I’ll be able to create some versatile, everyday looks with this product for sure.
Total box value: $110.95
Another winning box, friends! This month’s batch of products were so great and luxurious! I love when a box includes beauty products I really enjoy and this one had the types of items I crave in a box. From nail polish to creamy shadows (in my favorite shades), this box get’s two thumbs up!
Don’t forget, if you’d like to subscribe to the beauty boxy service, click here!
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!