Just when I’m thinking of quitting the BOXYCHARM game, they switch things up on me and deliver a pretty impressive box! Touché peeps,
touché. This month’s box was dubbed ‘Express Yourself’ and it was emoji-rific! Not to mention the products in the August box were all pretty amaze-balls! The BOXYCHARM folks also went ahead and did a little rebranding to the box, which I took as a cue to revamp the series – as you can tell by the name change. Shall we get to it?
- Aloette Time Repair Serum ($48) Packed with age-defying properties, this stuff leaves your face uber smooth! I’m not sure if I’m seeing any difference to my skin as of yet, but it does add moisture and suppleness to my face that I appreciate.
- Beauty For Real Shadow Stx ($19) The most perfect shimmery bronze for the lids, I love this product! Tons of brands have shadow sticks but I’ve always thought they were gimmicky until now. This product is great for a little daytime glam but be aware, it sets quickly so apply and blend immediately.
- Coastal Scents Blush + Bronzer Mini Palette ($19.95) I was excited for this product and for good reason! It’s considered an all-in-one product complete with blush, bronzer and a few contouring shades, I’m not gonna lie it’s pretty good.
- Dirty Little Secret Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick ($10) I’m not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks because I like my classic formulas but this stuff is pretty good. And the shade, ah, the most perfect red that there ever was!
- Makeup Eraser AmpliMascara ($23) I actually don’t like receiving mascara’s in my box because I like what I like and I usually don’t leave my classics behind but this products isn’t all that bad. I’ve only used it a couple of times, so I’ll keep you posted on if it’s grown on me.
Total box value: $119.95
Hands down, this was one of my favorite boxes! This month’s products were pretty much all winners and I’m eager to see if
BOXYCHARM continues delivering on the good. Only time will tell. See y’all here next month, freinds!
Don’t forget, if you’d like to subscribe to the beauty boxy service, click here!
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!