I’m pretty certain that the older I get, the more focused I become on establishing a bomb-ass skincare routine. Gotta keep the wrinkles at bay! But in all seriousness, skincare is an important part of my nightly bedtime ritual and one I’m still working on perfecting. There are so many different products available, from drugstore to high end, that make it almost impossible to stick to just one moisturizer, or just one serum – you get the picture. So I take advantage of the seasonal changes and take that time to transition to products that will work to keep my skin protected and moisturized against climate changes.
Earlier this summer I shared with you my seasonal beauty favorites which included new and old products perfect for combating heat. However I didn’t include the champion products that are keeping my skin in check during this smoldering summer hot flash. Read on to get the rundown on my favorite summer skin lifesavers.
- Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash – This is a new addition to my typical skincare routine. I don’t necessarily have sensitive skin but I love how gentle it is on my face and that it removes the day’s dirt and oils without the need of harsh chemicals. Another plus is that it can be found at the drugstore at under $10!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer – I’m a firm believer that any and all daily moisturizer should include sunscreen protection and this one doesn’t disappoint. Complete with SPF 30, I slather on this cream in both my nightly and morning rituals.
- Obiqo Radiant Day Cream (c/o) – I’ve used and loved Obiqo products in the past, so when I was given the opportunity to try more products within the New Zealand skincare line I jumped at the chance! In conjunction with my moisturizer, I also apply the Radiant Day cream for a little extra somethin’ somethin’. It adds buoyancy to my my skin that this over 30 year old can truly appreciate. It also hydrates skin without adding an extra layer of oil.
- Obiqo Intensive Facial Serum(c/o) – I had this product sent to me before but didn’t bother to restock it when I had ran out. My mistake. I’m so happy that I’m able to reincorporate this serum into my skincare routine because it really does add a
luminosity that is gorgeous during the summertime. I’m a sucker for anything with anti-aging properties so I love that this product combats the process with collagen peptides ingredients.
- Clark’s Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream – I’m not going to lie, this is a pricey product but I didn’t have to shell out the almost 90 bucks to get my hands on this magical serum. It came in my March BOXYCHARM and I have been using it ever since. I can attest to it reducing puffiness – so good! The antioxidants also counteract free radicals to help prevent premature skin aging. Winning!
- Freeze 24/7 Anti-aging Eye Serum – Another product acquired via my BOXYCHARM subscription, I received this item in February and I tend to switch between this one and the Clark’s cream previously mentioned. I like this product because it is very moisturizing and is supposed to also help with anti-aging.
*Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. Skincare products were gifted to me with no requirement to share my love for the brand and the products. As always, all opinions are my own. I only work with companies/brands I truly support and love.