Another BOXYCHARM Review post up late – at this point its normal now, isn’t it? April’s month’s theme was ‘Cloudy with a chance of charms.’ There were plenty of great products so I was super excited to break into my box. Let’s stop wasting time and dig in, shall we?
- Blinc Cosmetics Primer (full size – $26) Subscribers have received a Blinc Cosmetic product in the past and it was a total dud but this primer – WINNER! It’s seriously so good! The wand is like none other I’ve ever seen but this primer adds some definite volume to lashes.
- Anderson Lilley Lotion (full size – $24) The softest formula, this lotion has made a home in my purse. And the smell is amazing!
- Your Minerals Eyeshadow (full size – $21) Charmer’s have gotten a Your Minerals blush before and in my opinion it was just so so, but this eyeshadow is pretty great and subtle enough for everyday wear. It adds a metallic sheen to lids that is so beautiful.
- Purlisse Lip Comfort (full size – $16) This product isn’t bad at all but it’s definitely going to be the least loved product in the box. I have it on my bed side table to apply right before bed, otherwise it’s just okay.
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick (full size – $19.90) This color is my everything and the formula of this liquid lipstick is just so darn good! No joke, I have reached for this product almost everyday since it’s arrived. If you’re wondering the color I got was Pasadena.
Total box value: $106.90
This was definitely an above average box. A lot of great additions to my beauty bag with products I see myself using often. Don’t forget, if you’d like to subscribe to the beauty boxy service, click here.