This, ladies and gents, is what I’m planning to wear for Easter Service and brunch. Depending on the weather, I’ll probably also add a denim jacket for good measure. If you are wondering why I’m posting about this look prior to Sunday, it’s because this is what I wore to snap pictures for our Baby Announcement.
Since I’ve officially kicked my heavy jackets to the
curb and have abandoned my precious bootie collection all for the anticipation
of Spring, today I thought I’d share my Spring To-do list! Last year the season easily became my favorite, what with the beautifully
blooms, the lush trees and the gorgeous weather so I’m eager for another magical time! Here are just a few things I’d like to get done this Spring.
- Hit up a Farmers Market
- Go hiking at Great Falls with Remy
- Begin planning a quick and easy weekend trip to
the beach for the summer
- Reorganize and purge my closet
- Grill out as much as possible
- Play tourist in my own city – DC is only a few
- Spring clean the entire house!
- Begin clearing out what will soon be the
- Spend more Saturday mornings at the park with
- Take daily family walks in the evening
What do you have on your Spring To-do list?
Get the Look: