Rush to relax is the theme of February’s box, so read on to see what was in it.
- Realtree for Her (travel size – $13) I’ve been on the search for a new fragrance and this scent fit the bill! Both sweet and a little exotic, I’ll definitely be purchasing this on my own.
- Freeze 24/7 Anti-aging Eye Serum (sample size – $58) For the price, this baby better get rid of my fine lines and dark circles. I haven’t used this product enough to see a difference but I have noticed that the skin around my eyes have been more supple.
- Spongelle You Have My Heart on a String (full size – $15) A heart shaped body wash? What’s not to love! Infused with olive oil and toning extracts I can’t wait crack into this sucker.
- Beauty for Real Blush + Glow Stick (full size – $24) This product is a 2-in-1 combo equipped with both a highlighter and a blush and I gotta say, I’m a fan! This will be a good one for summer. Also, this stick comes with anti-aging benefits apparently.
- Ofra Banana Powder (full size – $12) I’ve wanted a more compact translucent face powder for some time now, but this one unfortunately isn’t all that. It’s good but I know of better.
- Shray Ms. Amazing Facial Mask (full size – $12) I love face masks, so I’m eager to try this product out! I’ll report back.
Total box value: $122
This was a pretty good box! I can’t wait to try the remainder of the products in the box. Don’t forget, if you’d like to subscribe to the beauty boxy service, click here.