For me, it’s very easy to succumb to the January blues. With bleak winter weather and a stifling chill in the air – it’s easy for me to convince myself that there’s no end in site. Which is why I’ve begun creating mental pauses in my day to account for the little things that make me smile as a reminder that there is always something to be grateful for. Here are just a few…
- Remy kicking butt at her potty training!
- A supportive hubby
- This billowy blouse to hide food babies
- Tacos, cause tacos
- A great group of girlfriends
- Sunny days
- The Adele CD, specifically track 2 and track 11
- Cozy knit sweaters
- The Bachelor because I’ve become obsessed
- The perfect cup of coffee
What’s been putting a smile on your face?
Get the Look:
Blouse | Similar Denim | Boots | Necklace via Kendra Scott | Bag
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook ,Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!