I mentioned in my most recent review that there was a mix up with my November and December boxes, so both arrived late. Which is why this post is coming at ya out of order, but coming at ya, nonetheless! The November BOXYCHARM theme was Beauty Par-Te and that’s exactly what it reminded me of. Very whimsical and fairytale-esque.
- StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blush (full size – $17) It may be too early to tell, but I think this might be my favorite item of the box! I love myself a good blush and this one is extremely pigmented and such a pretty shade of mauve. The official shade per the package is Wildflower SBB-07, for those wondering.
- Luxie Rose Gold Concealer Eye Brush 211 (full size – $12) Not a brush I would use to apply concealer but still a possibly useful brush. Since it’s a synthetic brush, I’ll most likely use it to apply metallic eyeshadows.
- Manna Kadar’s Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain (full size – $24) Super glossy but in the most subtle way, if that makes any sense. It is really hydrating and I love that is is my perfect shade of nude. Another box favorite!
- CoolWay Leave-In Treatment (full size – $19.95) I’ve received a CoolWay product before (in my April box) and I used it used it up till the last drop, so I know I’m going to like this product, too.
- Por’Lisse Pur’Eye Adore Quadra Benefit Eye Serum (full size – $65) This sucker is supposed to work against anti aging, dark circles and puffiness so you know I’m all over this one! Full disclosure, I’ve only used this product twice, so I can’t really report back with legitimate finding but so far so good!
Total box value: $137.95
Yet again, BOXYCHARM knocking it out of the park! Stay tuned, I’ll probably be sharing my January box within the next several weeks.
In the meantime, if you’d like to subscribe to the beauty boxy service, click here.
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!