I’ve been feeling a little blah about my makeup as of late, so I’ve challenged myself to bring old favorites back into my routine. Swapping products has helped, but I can’t give complete credit to those old standbys – I might have added a few new items into my rotation;)
- ELF Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow – The most perfect bronze shade EVER! My current go-to shade, for sure, and I much prefer cream shadows over the traditional formulas.
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation – During the warmer months I skipped foundation all together, so it’s nice to get back in the swing of things with an old favorite.
- Maybelline Pump Up Colossal Volume Express Mascara – When it comes to mascaras I rotate often, so it was a nice change to switch things up for a little more drama during my day.
- Maybelline Matt Lipstick in “Clay Crush” – This is by far the best true nude shade for olive skinned girl, like myself.
- NYX Blush in “Mauve” – I’d forgotten about this gem, but this is such a great berry blush for Fall!