The week is coming to an end which means The Weekend Rollout is here! Thanks for coming by the blog this week and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- What are your thoughts? Is it better to have fewer friends?
- Leslie of 10Thirteen looks stunning in her latest outfit post! Check it out!
- A festive DIY project for the weekend!
- Loving this fair isle sweater dress from Old Navy! And a little birdie told me they’re offering 50% off this weekend!
- Found a tear in my faux leather jacket (sad face) but this might be an affordable replacement at under $60 and I could get 25% off with code FRIEND!
- This faux leather midi skirt is calling my name and it’s on major sale!
- 50% off at Loft? YES PLEASE!
- Did you catch the first semi-festive outfit of the holiday season?
- This week’s gift guide focused on keeping friends and family warm & cozy this winter!
- Realizing that I’m a poncho person and proud of it! Also print mixing like a pro!
- Rounded up all of Novembers’ looks in one place!
- The first holiday party of the season is tomorrow (!) and the dress in the posts’ image is a contender for what to wear. Here’s a similar option. Thoughts?
- I had a really busy work week, complete with an all day conference and an eight hour planning meeting. I’m super excited for the weekend, but who isn’t?
- Don’t forget, FabAve’s on Facebook! Help me reach 500 LIKES before 2016!