Can someone please explain how next week is
already Thanksgiving? When did that happen? But I’m excited for my favorite
holiday to arrive so that I could stuff my face without being judged. There’s
no judgment on Thanksgiving! I also have to admit that I’m a little eager to
put up our Christmas decorations. I refuse to disrespect the sanctity of Turkey
Day for twinkly lights. That’s also the main reason I haven’t gone to Starbucks
for the last month – I refuse to enjoy
me first red cup of the season before its appropriate. I digress and will just
move forward in sharing this week’s edition of the Weekend Rollout! Thanks for
- Apparently learning to fail might be the key to
closing the gender gap.
- Can I please have this entire look from blogger
Jessica of My Style Vita? Those boots tho!
- Because I just know you want to listen to Adele’s
new song! #queen
- Did you hear what Oxford Dictionary dubbed the
2015 Word of the Year?
- Free shipping on orders over $50 & up to 40% off select winter essentials + an extra 40% off
sale items at Banana Republic
- 50% off select tops & bottoms + 30% off all boots & booties at Forever 21
- 60% off
select styles + free shipping on orders over $50 at H&M
- Up to 40% off select tees, sweaters & outerwear at LOFT
- 50% off everything + free shipping on orders over $50 at New York & Company
- 15% off at Target with promo code CYBER15
- Finally added a camel coat to my collection and might I say, YAAASS! See how I wore it here.
- The latest edition to my gift guide miniseries went live on Tuesday and it was dedicated
that friend we all have that obsessed with all thing gold. Check it out here!
- Busted out my over-the-knee boots for the first time this season! See how I
wore them here.
- From last year, some helpful Cyber Monday shopping tips!
- Saturday I’ve planned a morning of crafting of
Remy complete with a Fall walk to collect leaves to include in our crafts!
- Excited to be meeting up with some local
bloggers this weekend for some Top Golf fun! Make sure you’re following along
via Instagram and Snapchat (usernames for both: joannealma) to get a behind the
scenes look of the fun!