And just like that, we’ve revamped the series
formally known as Friday’s Fab Five to The Weekend Rollout! One of the reasons I
nixed the name was the limitation it caused. What if I wanted to extend the
post to share more than five links from around the web? You see my thought
process here? Also, you’ll notice that I’ve broken down the weekly post to
include sections like Link Love, which rounds up posts/news/articles I’ve
enjoyed for the week; Notable Sales, which is a collection of the current sales
I’m loving at the moment; Previously On, which recaps some of my favorite FabAve
posts from the week/or in general; and Life Update, in which I’ll share my
random musing, what I might be doing for the week, or any other fun tidbits of
I hope you enjoy the new format, and please do
share any feedback you might have! Happy Friday, friends!
article in Good Housekeeping tugs at my heartstrings as a mother.
Mary-Louise Parker is now a girl-crush, for sure!
- “You can be vulnerable when someone else is
taking your picture, but not your boyfriend.” True story. An old
story on the positives and negatives on having your significant other as
your blog photographer.
- Franziska looked absolutely stunning her latest
post sporting some New York & Company!
- Am I the only person that thinks the Starbucks
#redcup controversy is getting a little (or a lot) out of hand? I love this USA
Today article on the matter!
- Old Navy is offering 50% off all shirts, pants, sweaters & cold weather accessories! I’ll take this plaid shirt and this fair isle sweater please!
- Friendsgiving gift from Loft? 40% with code ‘SHAREIT’ bitches! I think I would look super cute in this puffer vest!
- Macy’s is having its holiday kick-off sale! Get 20% off with code ‘GETSET’
- Earlier this week I shared the formula to my
weekend mom style! Fellow mama’s, do you have a style formula you use to get
you dress and ready for a day with the kiddo’s?
- The first inaugural gift guide went live on Wednesday!
Sharing 10 gift ideas for the millennials in your life!
- Because this tunic dress is just that good and
under $25! See how I styled it for the first spin around the block.
- This weekend I’m planning on hitting up a food
truck festival. The added plus is that it’s walking distance from my house.
- One of my sorority sisters is having her baby TODAY!
This will be the addition of the fourth legacy to my little click of sorority
sisters. Remy was the first;)
- I suffer from seasonal depression and this time
change has really been affecting my mood lately. It’s a struggle but I’m
determined to find ways to lift my spirits, like mid-day KitKat breaks! Do any
of you experience the same thing?
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!