It’s that time again, beauty lovers, to share the latest BoxyCharm unboxing and review! This month’s theme was all about the phases of the moon and sharing our hidden selves. It had a very moody vibe going, and I especially liked that all the product packages were black.
- Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask (full size – $64) – It is said to purify the skin and cleans pores.
I’ve only used this product once, so I can’t tell you of any effects on my skin
just yet, but I do love how it cools my skin after application.
- Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara (full size – $24) – So I’ve been using this mascara the entire week
and I can attest to its awesomeness! Creates major drama and volume, which is
exactly what I look for in a mascara.
- Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain (full size – $19.99) – Unfortunately I gotta give this product a
thumbs down. It adds far too much pigment if applied to cheeks and it doesn’t
offer enough moisture to the lips.
- Lord & Berry Eyeliner (full size – $18) – I’m not too big on pencil liners but this would
be a good contender to apply a tightline on your peepers. Also, it smudges and
runs throughout the day.
- Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish (full size – $12) – I die for this polish. The perfect shade of
gray, especially for the Fall.
Total box value: $ 137.99