I received my latest BoxyCharm this past weekend and I couldn’t contain my excitement for the month’s picks so I bumped up this post. You’re welcome! The theme for this month’s box was dubbed Gorgeous Globetrotter encouraging subscribers to let wanderlust be our guide, and I gotta say they knocked it out of the park!
- Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette (full size – $39.95 but on sale for $19.95!) – I raved about the Revealed 2 Palette in my April BoxyCharm so I was excited when I saw this palette – complete with 20 shades! While this one has a lot more shimmery shadows (I’m more of a matte girl), there are some knockout colors I’m sure I’ll wear to death.
- MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner (full size – $35) – no smudging or fading? YAAASS!
- Nio’s Shield Leave-In Conditioner (full size – $26) – so I haven’t tried this product out yet, expect to this next week, but it’s supposed to protect color and has SPF 15 which is pretty awesome.
- So Susan Statement Skin (full size $20) – a highlight crayon that adds some major glow to the skin! I like to swipe it across my brow bone of an understated glow.
- Seta Eyeliner Brush (full size $16) – so I probably love the MicaBeauty gel eyeliner more because of this brush! Perfect for achieving a flawless cat eye. The newest tool to my collection and a total rock star within this month’s box.
Total box value: $136.95