This months BoxyCharm box theme was all about bringing the heat Miami style! While I wasn’t all that impressed with this months products, I can’t really complain because this was my first real flop since I joined the BoxyCharm bandwagon. Keep reading for a run down on the items I received this month.
- MDMflow Greater Than Mascara (full size – $35) – let’s start off by stating the
obvious – this packaging is too legit to quit! Seriously tho, heart emoji’s all
over the place! However, this mascara is all about lengthening lashes while I tend to love mascaras that add volume.
- yourMinerals Transparent Veil Setting Powder (medium full size – $26) – If I hadn’t already found my holy grail setting powder, this would be a second best. Minimizes fine lines and leave the powdered area super soft, this product is one of the best of the bunch.
- gorge I’ll make you look amazing daily spray (full size – $29.95) – I’ve only used this leave-in conditioning spray once, on my latest blowdry, but man am I convert! Leaves hair super smooth and adds some definite shine!
- Vasanti Professional Blush Brush (full size – $29) – I prefer fluffy brushes to apply my blush so I’m going to have to try this one out for other products. Will report back.
- OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner (full size – $13) – I’m not the biggest fan of lead liner pencils, so I’m not too big on this product but the color is beautiful.
Total box value: $132.95