The theme for this month’s box was Sea La Vie and it was full of products to let your natural beauty shine and glow! So let’s set sail and get a look at what was packed in this month’s box! (<- That was so lame.)
- Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask (full size – $38) – Made up of natural milk proteins, plant extracts and other awesome ingredients this mask leaves skin supple and glowing and I’m loving it so far. Seriously though, I’ll be slapping this on twice a week to get my skin in to tip top shape.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Kabuki Brush (full size – $29.99) – I’m a firm believer in never having enough makeup brushes and this new addition is money in the bank! So soft and great for travel, it distributes powders evenly on the skin.
- Doucce Click Click Lipstick (full size – $24) – The packaging is so cool and sleek, and the formula is nourishing but I’m not feeling the color. It’s a true nude and true nudes don’t look good on me, so…
- The Beauty Chop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream (full size – $16) – Y’all, this highlighter is MAJOR! It highlights without being glitter and adds some major sheen but without going overboard.
- ncLA Nail Lacquer (full size – $16) – The most perfect nude polish I ever did see! Seriously though, it’s a sandy nude with a hint of lavender. Me likey!
Total box value: $123.99
I would give this box 4 out 5!