This months box was dubbed Bold & Beautiful and man was that appropriate! There were some hits and some misses in the box but I can’t deny the fact that all the items were showstoppers on their own. Here’s what came in my May BoxyCharm.
- ModelCo Bronze Shimmer (full size – $22) – If you want that JLo glow, this is the bronzer to use. It definitely adds dimension and tons of shimmer, if that’s what you’re going for. I’m very selective when it comes to bronzers (I don’t really use it as much as I used to) so this item might be a little bit too much for me. But I’ll keep it around to achieve that summer glow.
- The Lip Bar Lipstick (full size – $20) – equipped with Vitamin E, shea butter and avocado oil, this lipstick is made for moisture. The color might be a little out of my comfort zone but I might have to give it a go sometime this summer.
- Bodyography Essential Brow Trio (full size – $19) – I’m die hard when it comes to my brow products so I wasn’t going to give this trio the time of day, but a few days a go I gave it a try and oh my word does this create drama! If you’re looking for that bold brow (which I am) this is the perfect trio. Complete with three matte brow powders, it’s flattering for all hair shades.
- Bodyography Brow Brush (full size – $19) – Even if I never use the brow trio again, this brush is major! Great angled brush on one end and a mascara wand on another. Jackpot!
- Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish (full size – $18) – The perfect summer shade, if I do say so myself. The polish lasts longer than I would have expected and the sheen is also pretty long lasting, too. Apply two coats and you’re done!
Total box value: $98