This post is really late, but better late than never, right? So if last month’s review didn’t convince you to sign up for BoxyCharm, this month will! They blew it out of the water with the products included in this month’s box!
- Coastal Scents Reveal Pallet 2 (full size – $39.95) –I have difficulty finding a pallet that includes the right mix of shimmer and matte shadows. I’m a matt girl all the way but don’t mind a little shimmer every once in a while. My problem is that most pallets come with an assortment of shimmer shadows and maybe one matte black. The Coastal Scents Reveal Pallet 2 is perfection, in my opinion. I’ve used it every single day since its arrival, mixing and matching different colors to create fun, yet subtle looks for my daily makep routine. Probably my favorite product from this month’s box.
- OFRA Illuminating Blush Stripes (full size – $35) – During the Spring and Summer months I love myself a good glow and the illuminating blush stripes creates a great, almost wet look.
- Coolway Smoothing Lotion (travel size – $24.95) – I used this product a couple times and I wouldn’t say it makes a huge difference. We’ll have to see how it works during humidity season.
- Harvey Prince Mini Roller Fragrance (mini – $21) – I love that it’s a roller perfume but I’m not too into the musty scents.
- ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss (full size – $16) – I don’t like glosses because they tend to over-gloss my lips and create that hair stuck on lips effect but this one is pretty money! I’ve worn it almost everyday when I need a little moisture.
Total box value: $136.30
I’d say this box get’s two thumbs up and five stars!