If you haven’t noticed already I’m quite the beauty junkie. I love to try new products and from time to time drop far too much money on Ulta, Sephora and drugstore beauty hauls. So when I heard of Boxycharm I was intrigued but skeptical. I used to be a subscriber to Birchbox, the monthly beauty subscription box, but felt ripped off when I would receive a box full of sample sized products. Sure I was only paying $10 a month, so I shouldn’t have felt that ripped off, but I was getting tired of getting delivered countless perfume samples and the same three lip products. Nevertheless Boxycharm still piqued my interest enough so that I signed up.
Boxycharm has already blown me away with my first box! It isn’t just any beauty subscription box, Boxycharm is different in that it offers its subscribers full size, high-end products. No cheap testers here, with Boxycharm you get the chance to try the expensive stuff! So with that I’m super excited to bring a new series to the blog! Each month I’ll share and review the products I’ve received in my latest Boxycharm.
- OFRA Eyeliner (full size – $13) – Described as water resistant pencil suitable for the most sensitive eyes and that it is. It applies super smooth and soft, however I think it runs after a couple hours of wear.
- LVX Nail Lacquer (full size – $16) – I love that they describe it as a lacquer, it’s so luxurious! It applies smoothly and is very long lasting but the color isn’t my style. I’m not a fan of pastel nail polish but I’ve already made a coworker happy with her new nail polish addition.
- Oscar Blandi Hairspray (travel size – $11) – YES! I love the smell of this aerosol hairspray, like a dozen roses, and it doesn’t leave your hair crunchy or stiff.
- tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in “charmed” (full size – $24) – This 3-in-1 lip tint is pure perfection for my pucker and the color is subtle and sheer.
- Previse Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic (full size – $48) – Free of parabens, silicones and skin clogging petroleum ingredients, I’ve been applying this tonic every night before bed. It leaves my skin smooth and even
Total box value: $112
How I receive a box full of goodies retailed at $112 for only $21 is beyond me but I’m not complaining.
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!