Man I’ve miss you guys! While I am still blogging consistently, I feel like I haven’t been truly present on the blog as of late. I’ve been feeling so disconnected from FabAve, what with work being so busy, and just wanted to say thank you to those that continue stopping by and reading what I’ve got to say. Muah!
So in an attempt to catch up with y’all on what’s been going on with me, I thought I’d share some random thoughts that have been flooding my mind lately. Please feel free to catch me up with what’s going on with y’all in the comments below!
- Most days I finger comb my hair and it looks better than days I put effort.
- I’ve been on a smokey bronze eye kick lately.
- Thinking of hitting up our storage locker to stash away some winter gear and pick up a few spring necessities.
- We are officially/unofficially looking at houses/townhouses! Fingers crossed we’re able to find something in our budget.
- I’m in desperate need of a date night.
- I’ve been contemplating doing something different with my hair for Spring/Summer. I don’t want to go shorter but I’m not sure I want to go lighter either. Maybe auburn?
- I experienced my first bout of humidity since the move. It wasn’t anything major but it was enough to put fear in my hair for Summer.
Get the Look: