So we’ve pretty much hit everyone on our Christmas list, haven’t we? Babies, Beauty Queens, Homebodies, the Fellas, and even personalized gifts! So today we are ending the Holiday Gift Guide mini-series with stocking stuffers for the whole family from Uncommon Goods! Yippee!
If you are unfamiliar with Uncommon Goods, they are an online retailer with some of the most unique products you’ll ever see in one place, which is their ultimate goal. They feature a lot of handmade pieces from a wide selection of artisans, and even before I was contacted by Uncommon Goods, I had received gifts from there as well. I own these coasters, these glasses, and this map.
- State Dish Towels – for the person in your life with some major state pride!
- Whisky Stones & Gift Set – helping friends server their drinks on the rocks, literally!
- Working Man’s Hygiene Kit – for dad, your brother, or your beau, this is man’s best friend.
- Tea from Around the World Set – for the tea lover in your life.
- Baby Fortune Cookie Booties – because what baby wouldn’t look adorable in these?!
- French Fry Holder – for the french fry enthusiast, i.e. ME!
- Awkward Moment Playing Cards – for the awkward co-worker.
- Wayuu Handwoven Cosmetic Pouch – for the makeup junkie.
- Baseball Bat Bottle Openers – for the beer drinkin’ baseball fan.
- Empanada Fork – for the chef, or the Dominica grandma y’all wish you had;)
- DIY Lip Balm Kit – for the DIYer or the beauty queen.
- Neighborwood Map Coasters – for the homebody with local pride.
- Shark Socks – for the Shark Week obsessed friend. Looking at you Amy Jun;)
- Plush Organs – for the baby genius in the fam.
- Face Mugs – for the White Elephant party.
- Porcelain Lily Ring Holder – for the new bride.
- Food Face Plates – for the toddler.
- Cedar Thumb Pianos – for the musically inclined.
- Quiet Courage Necklace – for the survivor.
- Tube Wringer – my husband would say for me, but for the person that sucks at squeezing toothpaste without making a mess.
- Wine Towel – for the wino, or Olivia Pope.
- Homemade Dog Slippers – for the dog lover.
- Story of the Earth Bracelet Set (7) – for the girlfriend with eclectic style.
- Tea Bag Holder Mug – for the morning, noon, and night tea drinker.
- Super Nerdy ABC Blocks – for the little genius.
A special thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions are my own. I only work with companies and brands I truly love and support.
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!