If you weren’t a multitasker before kids, rest assured that you’ll become a natural afterwards. With feeding, a 9-5 job, diaper changes and everything in between I’ve had to find products that are both effective and useful. Today I’ve rounded up the 10 makeup, hair and skin care products that have made my beauty routine a hell of a lot easier in the last year. These mommy beauty must haves have my seal of approval for convenience, performance, and overall value. The best part? All products are under $40!
- Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Polish – I envy the moms that have time to stop and get a mani/pedi at any given time. Those days are long gone for me but I’ve found that Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dry Fast Dry nail polishes are great, effective, and long lasting!
- Nivea’s Touch of Renewal Body Scrub – The perfect cross between a moisturizing cleanser and an exfoliating scrub and leaves your skin supple and smooth without the spa retreat.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo – Who has time to wash, blow-dry and style their hair every day? Not this mom!? Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak dry shampoo is the prefect lightweight dry shampoo that lifts roots and adds volume, all while smelling fresh.
- BareMinerals Ready Eye Shadow (4) – a great quad variety pack of shades that complement each other and don’t take up much space in your makeup bag.
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm – I rave about this stuff a lot, so it’s no surprise it made my list. A ton of shade offered in both matte and glossy options and its long lasting color, no need to reapply throughout the day.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara – I swear by this stuff and always have one stashed in my purse in case I need a little more drama to my peepers. Stays put throughout the day and adds both thickness and volume.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes – Come night-night time, I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s too exhausted to wash the day off my face. Cleansing wipes are the perfect quick and easy alternative.
- Jergens Natural Glow Self Tanner – A safe and quick self-tanning lotion that adds a healthy glow? Sign me up! Streak-free coverage that absorbs quickly, and isn’t greasy is always a winner in my book.
- Garnier Natrisse Hair Color – Enriched with moisturizing fruit-oil concentrate, this is by far my favorite boxed hair color brand. Nourishes hair and leaves it shiny and healthy looking for a couple months before I need a touch up.
- Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System – For under $40 this battery-powered facial cleansing brush does wonders for your skin. Skip the facial and get yourself one of these! I promise you won’t regret it.