Do you remember back in the day when FabAve ran the How To Style series? Well it’s back and better than ever!! It won’t be as frequent as before but I really want to share different ways us everyday fashionista’s can style up trusty wardrobe staples. Just think of this new series like the Wardrobe Remix on crack!
It’s of no surprise that chambray is here to stay, and like the perfect crisp white button-down, a chambray shirt is a must in every closet! So today I’m showing you 12 different ways to style up both a light-wash and dark-wash chambray!
- Layered underneath a dress
- With a pop of color (and faux leather!)
- With a pencil skirt
- With pleats
For Casual Friday’s:
- With colored skinnies
- With black skinnies (and animal print!)
- With white skinnies
- With more denim (Canadian tuxedo)
For the Weekend:
- Tied up at the waist
- As a topper (like a light denim jacket!)
- With prints
- With a boho twist