Around this time of the year, at the cusp of Springs’ arrival, I like to review the contents of my makeup bag and hit the refresh button. I try and introduce some season appropriate products that are fresh and different from that of the months before with new hues and on trend items. This Spring is no different, ladies! Here are nine Spring beauty must-haves to revive your makeup bag for both the impending showers and flowers!
- Neon Pink Makeup Bag – how fun is this bag? Who doesn’t need a pop of color every morning to put some pep in your step!
- Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum – it is never too soon to start an anti-aging regimen, so why not start now? An awakening primer to hydrate the skin is just what your skin needs when the weather is a little fickle.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Sweetheart – the perfect shade of pink for Spring, don’t you think?
- Maybelline Metal Eye shadow in Gold Rush – gilded lids were huge on the runway for Spring, so it’s a necessity to add a new metallic shade to your makeup bag. I’m a sucker for gold but how ‘bout adding a silver, or a frosty white.
- Too Faced Blush in Sweet Pink – the name says it all! Sweep across cheeks for a fresh, glowing pop of color.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner – cat eye rimmed eyes are nothing new but this Spring it’s a big trend to try!
- Essie Nail Polish in Lapiz of Luxury – pastels for Spring? Ground breaking stuff here, people;)
- Essie Nail Polish in Mod Squad – a vibrant pink nail shade is a must every Spring!
- Real Techniques Brush Set – Have you cleaned your brushes lately? And for under $15 this five piece brush set is a great bargain!
Can’t get enough of FabAve? Let’s get social: Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest!