I’ve spoken about some great beauty products on FabAve before but today I wanted to get in on the nitty gritty of my favorite budget buys! These are hands down my go-to cosmetics of choice. I frequently try to test new products and change up my rotation but I always come back to these classic, effective standbys.
- Moisturize | Maybelline Baby Lips Medicated Balm ($4.49): This is stuff is magic to my lips, especially during the winter months when I need a little extra nourishment. The ting of the eucalyptus sooths my lips, all while adding a little berry tint to my pout. Two bird’s one stone, ladies!
- Lengthen | CoveGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara ($8.99): I swear by this stuff. This is the best mascara out there for under $10! With a couple swipes of LashBlast, your lashes are left looking longer, fuller, and more voluminous in a matter of minutes.
- Smolder | CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast Eye Shadow ($8.79): This shadow stick comes in a variety of color combos but the Bronze Fire is by far my favorite. The coordinated duos create a smoldering smoky eye in 2 simple steps. Easy, reasonably priced, and effective – the trifecta, my friends!
- Glow | Physicians Formula Powder Palette Bronzer ($14.49): This stuff is like Photoshop for your skin! I’ve noticed that I’ve been able to get away with a few swipes of this bronzer for a healthy year-around glow. Application Tip: Apply bronzer to the areas of the face the sun would naturally hit. If done correctly, the application will be in a “3” shape on both sides of your face.
- Pop | Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ($7.99): I personally love the Plum Wine color for my cheeks but this blush comes in over 10 options, so I’m thinking of picking up another color or two. This product is like butter to your skin. It melts on to your skin for the perfect rosy cheeks without looking too much.
- Highlight | Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter ($8): I actually got this as a birthday gift from Sephora in May and it has easily become the game changer in my makeup bag. It highlights and illuminates and leaves your skin with the prefect dewy glow. It is a cream to powder finish that lasts all day long. Application Tip: Glide on to cheek bones, the bridge of your nose, cupid’s bow and blend with a soft glow blender for pretty glamorous sheen.