Welcome to Friday’s Fun Five, a series here on FabAve summing up the weeks adventures, accomplishments and silly little musings that I’ve recently come across. Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend!
- Today I’m excited to be guest posting for Hannah of Chill Air & Perfume! I’m contributing to her Foodie Friday’s series and sharing a delicious baked Parmesan tomatoes recipe. Yum yum in your tum tum? You’ve got that right! Check it out here!
- Today I’m also super thrilled to be one of the featured bloggers in Megan’s 5 WTW: Blogger Edition post! The theme: sheer! You know I had to get on board with that! Stop by The Frugalista Diaries and see how Megan and the other three bloggers styled the trend;)
- I am extremely honored to have been featured in this week’s DailyBuzz top 9 post!The topic: Micro Mini’s! Stop by and scope out the other eight stylish ladies included!
- With the temps up in the hundreds here in Arizona (not to mention the unwelcome arrival of humidity), I’ve been daydreaming of the crisp Fall days from back East. Here in Phoenix we don’t experience Fall weather until November, so I’ve got a lot of waiting to do. This would be my perfect Fall outfit! Or this. Or this. Ah, let the countdown begin.
- Earlier this week I had mentioned that I needed a fresh perspective on my wardrobe and will be doing a 30×30 remix challenge along with Jill of Good Life for Less. Please let me know if you’ll be joining in on the remixing fun!I would love to follow along in your journey;)