Guess whose back! And very happy to be back I am! Although I enjoyed my time away from the sweltering heat of Arizona and the responsibilities of a job I loathe, I’m happy to be back to you guys, blogging and the community. Today I’m going to have a mini recap of what was our Great American Adventure! Nothing too elaborate or fancy, as I didn’t really have the energy to write up an in-depth recap (and wrote this on the round-trip back) but you’ll get the gist of all the fun things and places the fella and I got to see.
7 states (Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, and New Mexico), 4 National Parks (Grand Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Arches), 9 animals (moose, elk, mule deer, white tail deer, pronghorn deer, buffalo, beaver, an owl and a bald eagle), 7 activities (hiking, biking, rodeo, tennis, horseback riding, chairlift and shopping of course), countless family dinners and views that rival post cards – this trip was everything I had hoped for and more! Enjoy some of the snapshots taken throughout the trip!
In a nutshell:
(1) Grand Canyon shot with the fella! It’s kind of big! (2) Jackson Hole, WY Elk Arch! Coolest thing ever!! (3) Bike ride through town. 16 miles thank you very much! (4) Horseback riding! My horse was named Custard (5) The Rodeo! (6) Yellowstone N.P. – Old Faithful! (7) Beautiful waterfall. (8) Chairlift through Grand Teton Mountains – I was obviously scared out of my mind!
(1) Roundtrip Gear: J.Crew top, Karen Kane scarf, Target hat and Blowfish Shoes sandals.
(2) Shopping Essentials: Old Navy button up, thrifted cuffed denim shorts, Target hat, InPink and souvenir bracelets, Old Navy bag and Blowfish Shoes sandals.
(3) Modern day Cowgirl: Old Navy button up, Target jeans, necklace and cowboy boots purchased during trip
(4) National Park Tourist: Old Navy Vest, Target sweater, thrifted cuffed denim shorts, Target hat, Old Navy bag, Converse kicks
(5) A day of Exploring: Target Dress, Karen Kane scarf, Grand Canyon souvenir bracelet, Old navy bag and Blowfish Shoes sandals.
(6) Homeward Bound: Madewell tee, Old Navy cargo pants, Karen Kane scarf, Old Navy bag and Blowfish Shoes sandals
Welp, that’s a wrap! Come back tomorrow for what I hope is a road back to our regularly scheduled programing ‘round these parts. Thanks for stopping by!