Take some time to enjoy these fabulous links, you won’t be sorry!
- DahliaLynn Lane is sporting her favorite new color – yellow! You can’t help but be happy looking at her fun outfit complete with gold shoes! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- A Dash of Details is seeing spots! She found the most amazing tote and pair of flats! I might need both! (find A Dash of Details on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average pairs safari inspired pieces with her favorite summer staple! Head over to see what every closet needs for warmer weather! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is living the motto, “You can never be overdressed” with a girly floral dress, T-straps and a hint of glitter! Perfect for a night out on the town! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style Your Life rounds up her favorite chic AND comfy sandals! These are a must have if you are going to be on your feet all day! (Find Style Your Life on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is loving the new Mrs. Draper and swooning over her 60’s wardrobe! I think she makes us all want a time machine!
- Sweetie Pie Style is rocking the perfect outfit for a day at the winery – cute, casual and comfy! Throw in a pair of pink shoes and you have a winner! (Find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- POSH Blog made the most adorable invitations for a parisian theme baby shower! Pop over for some major inspiration! (Find POSH blog on Twitter!)
- Second Street East has opened up shop! Head over to check out her gorgeous kantha quilt pillows! (Find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Olive & an Arrow blends tribal with a hint of 80’s for a fun, summer look! Don’t forget to check out where she found her cute skirt! (Find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Good Life combines pink and red for a bold colorblock statement! She is using the wind to her advantage on this one! (Find Good Life on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations shows us how to get the infamous Coachella look! Stop by to see how you can recreate this Kate Bosworth look for under $130!