Happy Friday ladies!
Take some time to check out these great links!
- DahliaLynn Lane is dressed for the zoo in one of spring’s hottest trends – a backward cardigan! Head over to see how she styles it! So cute! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- A Dash of Details is crazy for gingham! She shows us how this preppy pattern can make a statement in fashion, interiors and food! (find A Dash of Details on Twitter!)
- Rachael, Really knows how to rock a pair of cowboy boots! Pop over to see what she pairs them with to make for a stylish spring outfit! (find Rachael, Really on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average is taking a break from this season’s trendy brights and going with classic navy blue. She looks so ladylike in her polka-dotted dress! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Here & Now rounds up all of her favorite summer neutrals for a refreshing, warmer weather look! I have my eye on more than a few! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style Your Life is serving up some serious home inspiration with West Elm’s spring line! You will want one of everything!! (Find Style Your Life on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies got a taste of summer on a trip to Austin and wore the perfect layered outfit! She proves that maxis and chambray were meant to go together!!
- Sweetie Pie Style is channeling her inner Egyptian with a her new statement necklace! You won’t believe the price! Get your wallets ready! (Find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- POSH Blog is sporting a fierce top knot and a tone on tone outfit! She is definitely looking posh! (Find POSH blog on Twitter!)
- Second Street East mixes some fun pieces for a bright, colorful look. They inspired a pretty cute pillow arrangement, too! (Find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Olive & an Arrow is looking gorgeous in her boho chic ensemble! A white maxi and flower headband makes for a romantic summer look! (Find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Good Life is dressing the part for cooler temps with simple, classic layers! Add in a leather jacket and you have the perfect amount of edginess! (Find Good Life on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations shows us how to get Katie Holmes’ polished casual look. Stop by to see how you can recreate the look for under $100!
For more information on how you can be involved – click here!