Happy Friday ladies!
I’m so glad the IT list is back…. check out these great links!
- Fabulously Average is the ultimate recessionista! Check out how she puts her spin on budget and thrift pieces to create an on-trend, polished look! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Here & Now just wrapped up the 30 x 30 remix challenge! Head over to see how she created fun, new looks from what she already owned! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style your Life teaches us clutch etiquette and shares a few of her favorites! I am loving the little snakeskin number!
- Lipstick & Lollies goes bold with a leopard coat and red lips for an instant glam look! Her coat is to die for!
- Sweetie Pie Style nails the neon trend by pairing it with neutrals for a perfect outfit to spend a day with the family in! Her vest is the perfect layering piece! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- POSH Blog has helpful tips for an egg-dying extravaganza! Her eggs are some of the fanciest I have seen! (find POSH Blog on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is showing us how to find inspiration for you home from your wardrobe! Her outfit makes a darling entry! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Olive & an Arrow is rocking the laid back chic look and making it look easy! This outfit is perfect for the weekend! (find Olive & and Arrow on Twitter!)
- Good Life is saying goodbye to the winter blues! Pop on over to see how she is making the transition into spring with florals and stripes! (find Good Life on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations Still looking for the perfect Easter dress? Check out this super cute Nicole Richie inspired look for less than $80!
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East.
For more information on how you can be involved – click here!