Just in time for Spring, the lovely folks over at Shabby Apple are offering one Fabulously Average reader a chance to win the Andes Skirt (pictured above). The Andes skirt is ideal for Spring – pops of color perfect for the warmer weather to come. If you aren’t familiar with Shabby Apple, they are an online women’s boutique which offers dresses, skirts, jewelry and accessories with a retro inspired twist.
All entries must be received by Monday, February 20th, at 11:59PM PST. A winner will be chosen at random. Read below for details on how to enter. Good luck!
How To Enter (required):
- Like Shabby on Facebook here
- Like Fabulously Average on Facebook here
- Leave a comment below via Disqus telling me your favorite item on the Shabby Apple site. Please leave your email address and/or your twitter handle
- Follow FabAve on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway! Make sure to link back to this post and include my twitter handle (@joannealma)
- Follow FabAve via GFC publicly (see sidebar)
Giveaway is open to US residents only. Sorry to my buddies in the great white North