Not much of a chatty Cathy today so I’ll share with you some of the things I’m excited about for the next couple months. Also, thanks for stopping by folks, I appreciate your constant support of this blog and your sweet comments. Happy Tuesday!
- Jason Wu for Target launch on Sunday…enough said.
- Go Giants!
- Attended the Phoenix Style Collective this past Friday and am eager to reconnect with the ladies I met. Possible new blogger friends? Always a good thing!
- The V-day tradition of tapa’s and love continues in Arizona! Back on the East Coast the fella and I would always go to our favorite tapa’s restaurant for Valentine’s day dinner. Last year we ventured off into Scottsdale and found an absolutely satisfyingly delicious tapa’a eatery and have dubbed it our new V-day dinning establishment for years to come!
- The weather we’re having in AZ. For those of you still wearing tights, scarves and layering up- it’s basically Spring here in the desert. And summer is right around the corner (late April?).
- Texas Style Council Conference is a mere two months away and I couldn’t be more excited. I’m ready to meet my roommates Rachael, Genny and Kelly. I’m excited to meet some of my style icons such as Kendi, Jentine, Linda and Jessie. And I’m uber thrilled to get my knowledge on! Hopefully time flies cause I’m having trouble containing my excitement.
Oh, and the winner of the $20 gift certificate to Sunglass Warehouse is Cat! Congrats Cat, I’ll be sending you an email shortly with details.