Happy Friday ladies!
Enjoy these great links this weekend…
- suze wears clothes brings us words of inspiration each and every Sunday. I love this week’s installment, especially this colorful quote on joy! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- gs lillian found these adorable “spike” necklaces at Target… pop on by her blog to see what other fun pieces she found – including a few that are perfect for Valentine’s Day! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- my soul is the sky is back with another great hair tutorial – this one, the ‘bohemian side braids’ look great on her and have inspired me to try a similar style! (find my soul is the sky on twitter!)
- what the frock recreates an outfit featuring a neon skirt, a cozy sweater and an unusual hem-line. Sound like fun? It is! (find what the frock on twitter!)
- live a lot goes for the all black outfit. Do you ever fall back on this simple outfit formula? It happens to be one of my favorites! Check out her look!
- rachael really looks stunning in stripes and faux fur. Then she adds red wellies and a pearl necklace for the win! (find rachael really on twitter!)
- free to be stacia lee is hosting a giveaway for a gorgeous amethyst necklace. Stop by her blog to enter! (find free to be stacia lee on twitter!)
- here & now sports the perfect weekend outfit and looks fabulous doing it! Especially since she had just run a 5K that day! You go girl!
- fabulously average is rocking what she calls “the new neutrals” – and I couldn’t agree with her more, they totally are! What are the “new neutrals”? You’ll have to stop by her blog to find out! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- behind the dressing room door has the perfect accessory for cold winter days – a bold and colorful scarf! See how she styled it! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
- the capital barbie tracks down some absolute darling bowed-tops. I love how feminine and flirty these tops are! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style takes this mint green maxi dress and styles it three ways that are perfect for late winter into spring! It’s so versatile! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- a fashion fixation introduces us to a new online shop called Vestique – have you heard of it? I love their bold and colorful selection, like this blazer! (find a fashion fixation on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls are showing off their gorgeous taupe finds from Target! Taupe never looked so good ladies! (find the tiemann girls on twitter!)
- stay in the lines makes homemade oreo cookies. I think I know how I’ll be spending a cold, winter Saturday in my near future – baking and eating these! (find stay in the lines on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life – for information on how you can be involved, click here!