Take some time to warm up this weekend and check out these awesome links!
- gs lillian says “yes” to the sweater skirt. She seriously rocks this look and has me wanting a sweater skirt for myself! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- rachael, really makes “four eyes” look impossibly chic. Go check out her new glasses and fabulous red shoes! (find rachael, really on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls are crushing on Essie’s new spring nail colors! And because they are loving them so much they are giving some away! Check out their little giveaway.
- suze wears clothes is winter-chic, which is a common theme here today! I love her cozy winter look! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- fabulously average is rocking one of my favorite dresses (which happens to be on super sale right now!) while in Florida. This look is gorgeous on her! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- free to be stacia lee is keeping warm in bright pink! I love bold colors like this for winter, it makes the grey days bearable!
- my soul is the sky found the perfect red lipstick! Find out where she bought it and see how it looks on her (hint: very pretty!). (find my soul is the sky on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is crushing on grape-hues. And how fabulous is this handbag in purple? You will love the price too! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- what the frock has a fun celebrity copycat look featuring Kristen Bell. I love this outfit for Valentines or a fun date night! (find what the frock on twitter!)
- live a lot has another fun winter look – she went without tights, but if it’s cooler where you are, just add tights! Check out her look.
- here and now is sporting winter white! I absolutely love this look if you have the guts to pull it off – I’m glad here and now reminded me how fun this is! (find here and now on twitter!)
- behind the dressing room door takes us into the dressing room again for another fun “try on” session. I am loving this unique top that is long in the back and short in the front! Cute! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style found these super fun crocheted flats from The Sak that are so bright and fun for spring! Check out more styles on her blog as well. (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- a fashion fixation is rocking one of my favorite trends that was here and then gone and is now back! Boyfriend jeans. Check out how she styles them! (find a fashion fixation on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life, for information on how you can be involved – click here!