Happy Friday peeps! I hope you are staying cool these days… stay inside and discover some great new blogs with all these fun links! Enjoy!
- gs lillian uses two men’s neckties as a belt – this is so cute and fun idea for raiding your guys closet! Or the mens section in your favorite store or thrift shop! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy brings you gorgeous beach photos… does the beach ever get old? Never. That’s what I say! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- johns journal had her handsome, handsome baby boy this week… bop on over and give her some sweet words! (find johns journal on twitter!)
- alisha of alisha and brandon gives tips to style bloggers on how to do your own photos… especially helpful when your live-in photographer (or otherwise) isn’t available! Check out her tips! (find alisha and brandon on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style devotes a whole week of her blog to her kitchen… stop by to see the “befores” and give your two cents on her selections. She has a very fun project in the works! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- little tin soldier mixes yellow and leopard print. I suddenly wish I had more of both in my closet – gorgeous! (find little tin soldier on twitter!)
- simply stylish mom is giving away one of these adorable wall flags… stop by to check them out and enter to win! (find simply stylish mom on twitter!)
- verbal melange is going on a Financial Diet and she’s encouraging you to join her – stop by to see what it’s all about! (find verbal melange on twitter!)
- the style dossier takes three sisters who each style up the same dress… see how they do it! This is so fun! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- fabulously average calls this outfit “corporate chic” – I love that! I remember working in a business office in the summers and finding it difficult to look profession and keep cool She does it! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl shows off this awesome thrifted skirt in bold red! What a fun color for summer. (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- good life for less contemplates what’s appropriate wear for summer outdoor activities… check it out! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less, for more information on how to be involved… click here!