2011. summer remix: link love.
we’re halfway through kendi’s 30 for 30 challenge, can you believe it? here’s some link love…
- on day 12, julie (of mint and mellow) uses a chambray blouse as a makeshift denim jacket. how adorable is this girl?!
- on day 13, polly (of dress me polly) paired a bright red skirt with punchy blue flats for an impromptu office party.
- on day 14, christy (of wit and fancy) mixes two funky patterns in a very pretty way.
- joanne (of fabulously average) colorblocks with yellow, turquoise, and pink.
- on day 15, my good friend keira (of a pretty penny) broke out her darling striped dress and yellow wedges.
leave me your name and link if i missed you! as mentioned yesterday, i will not wear jean shorts this week; i have several pieces dying to see the sunshine. do you have any unworn remix items?
tomorrow i’m going on a special day trip [insert big grin here]. details to follow!
Thanks for the shout out Linda! Yay, I made the cut:)