Or to the pool to take in the Arizona sun. I’ve created a mock summer reading list for myself and first on the docket is Kelly Cutrone’s Normal Gets You Nowhere.
Summer must-haves don’t only consist of maxi dress, sunscreen and a teeny tiny bikinis but a fabulously average gal needs to exercise not only the brawn but the brains. I LOVE to read but I never seem to have enough time. This summer I’m going to make time! My reading list consists of:
Kelly Cutrone Normal Gets You Nowhere
- Gary Chapman’s The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Candace Bushnell’s Summer and the City: 2- The Carrie Diaries
- Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me
- David Nicholles’ One Day
- Betheny Fankel’s A Place of Yes
- Kelly Cutrone’s If You Have to Cry go Outside
Off I go!